Title: Antenna Measurements Junior Inside Sales Engineer
Position ID: 3245
Location: Kennesaw, GA USA
Salary: $ –
Clearance: US Citizen
Our Junior Inside Sales Engineer would work with the local Sales Managers in maximizing sales of our Antenna Test and Measurement rooms, (Anechoic Chambers) through the development of new business and the servicing of a wide variety of customers in aerospace, defense, homeland security, telecommunications, satellite, and automotive sectors utilizing a solutions-based sales approach.
- This position will require US citizenship and a US residency
- 2+ years business to business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred. (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
We will Consider a junior level Antenna Test Engineer with a strong interest in learning Sales in lieu of current Sales experience
- Support local Sales Managers by writing technical and financial proposals of Antenna Measurement Systems (Anechoic Chambers / Test Ranges), Antenna Measurement Services, derived products and services.
- Account management activities including occasional on-site customer visits and activities, maintaining and updating information on our CRM (Salesforce), quotes, proposals, technical writing, pre-sales support, attendance of bidder’s conferences and trade shows.
- Understanding customer needs and identifying how our testing products can meet customer’s expectations.
- Developing and managing regular sales forecasts.
- Providing input and feedback to product marketing, service and development groups on customer product and application requirements.
- Highly desired is Sales experience with RF & microwave products, a general understanding of antennas, technical background & experience with Antenna, RCS, or EMC measurements, experience with CRM and SAP software.
- US citizenship required.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (channel, engineering, marketing, field).
- Ability to establish positive and lasting customer relationships with diverse (perhaps sometimes difficult) personalities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Occasional domestic and international travels.
- Prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.