We are currently hiring an Antenna Product Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset who plans, leads and manages the entire life of a product line from the identification of market opportunities through design development, product launch, market penetration and growth as well as the end-of-life phase. The select candidate should understand the commercial marketplace such as Wi-Fi, Panel Antennas, DAS systems, IoT, on-vehicle Antenna applications, and smart grid utilities systems. Its critical that you have a direct understanding of FCC unlicenced bands in order to tap into new markets.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with 5 to 8 years of industry experience in disciplines such as sales, marketing, manufacturing, finance and engineering. An advanced MBA is desired.
Antennas are the guiding force for meeting the growth, profitability and return on asset objectives of our Connectivity product lines. Primary global responsibility for developing the strategic plan for our Antennas products, integrating the plan with global, regional and functional plans, obtaining necessary approvals for human and financial resources from management and achieving the agreed upon goals through the global, regional and functional organizations.
- Identification and communication of a business strategy resulting from a thorough understanding of our customer’s requirements, the competitive environment and the our core competencies for each product line.
- Manages and drives product line results in their region including, all channels of distribution, all market segments and to all customers.
- Identification and development of new as well as existing applications and products.
- Regional pricing, working with sales management to ensure that the appropriate level of pricing authority and accountability is in place to allow us to respond to competitive opportunities as well as threats while meeting the profitability
- Providing product as well as application training, including competitive strategies and responses, for all appropriate internal sales channels.
- Assists and monitors the execution of key new business initiatives and opportunities to achieve growth in profitable sales.
- Definition of product requirements and specifications.
- The guidance and management of development protocols.
- Recommendations for funding of product development efforts.
- Maximize the effective use of existing assets and maximize the return on assets for the product line globally.
- Provide a foundation for manufacturing planning and capacity by developing a forecast of demand by product.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Establish product cost, quality and delivery requirements.
- Establish a marketing communication and promotional strategy for the product line.
- Demonstrated skills as a communicator, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Work across functional lines to translate market trends and opportunities into supported business plans.
- Ability to strategically plan future product opportunities and demonstrate strong entrepreneurial skills in translating those plans into commercially successful and profitable product offerings.
- Thirty to forty percent travel may be required in order to meet these business objectives.
- Fluency in a second language is a strong plus.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate against employees, applicants, or any other protected persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.